1. Initiative - self motivation..can you make it past the process of just thinking about or daydreaming about your dreams.. do you have an action plan.. do you TAKE the action!
2. Accountability – can you accept and pinpoint your own strengths and weaknesses..do you know your addictions? Do you know your obsessive attitudes? ” To your own self be true. Know yourself ” Self awareness..are you conscious of your personality..do you let your story own you or do you use your life lessons to gain insight and wisdom.. can you say you are sorry? Do you know your ego.. can you rein yourself in? Self control is the key to great destiny.
3. Cognitive reasoning – can you pinpoint the problem? Can you find the solutions within the problem..do you see the problem as the solution? Can you break apart a situation to re-create a better out come..do you know when to let go when something isn’t working.. can you reason that sometimes other’s have no reasoning so you must let them be and move on? Create method from madness.
4. Emotional Distance – Do you have the wisdom and the discernment to know when it’s not your problem but the problem that someone has with in them that they are projecting onto you..can you see life through a scientific lens as an observer .. can you rise above the drama.. ?
5. Faith – do you have faith or belief in the project? Do you believe that the product is useful? Do you believe in yourself past the naysayers? Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel.. can you see the project or product as being bigger than just you with your name on it? Do you believe it will help others and humanity?
6. Your Personal Definition of Success – is it to gain money and fame.. or is it to create a product, project or movement to help humanity evolve? Is your success defined by living the dream and the journey of the dream vs the ultimate successful completion of the dream..seeing it fully manifested.. is your success defined by being one of the few who have had the courage to dream the dream; and then actually take action towards manifesting the dream within, into the material world? Does your dream surpass material wealth? The best way to define your success is to imagine yourself on your death bed.. would you have no regrets? Did you live your life to it’s greatest possible potential.. did you grow.. did you expand.. did you love and learn..did you find your bliss in the journey vs just the destination?.. if the answer is yes.. you have already reached success..if the answer is no.. keep reaching for the stars..
Dream big.. life is for the living